Thursday, December 13, 2012

D4M Final: Final post!

I've really enjoyed this class and the projects we've explored. A lot of these experiences and exploration of different processes are applicable to my future work.  I've always wanted to produce a webcomic, and what better way than with (and about) your friends!  We plan to continue it since we only had time for the intro.  I feel this project can also lead to a lot of other fun side projects. Jinny has been such a great partner.  She is very talented and reliable! I knew we'd be able to take on such a big project.  I'm really excited to see where it will go :)

The pages are now on our website!

We also developed a more stagnant animatic and finished the cover:

3 comments:

  1. This is very impressive you guys hahah I'm glad that you guys are stepping up to the challenge of making a comic. It's also perfect for your group and dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to see how the rest of the comic plays out. You're doing awesome so far. :D

    ReplyDelete