Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sketchbook!

I just finished the sketchbook I started over break!
Here are some recent pages:
















A few friends and I were talking about doing a short this summer! One of the characters is a monster, and I started to base him off a bison.  After our group projects in design for media, I learned how much I really enjoy the pre-production process and how important it is to spend time on. For now, we are working individually and allowing ideas to sizzle in the back of our minds so that when we meetup over break, we can combine the best of our work!

He'll be popping up in my sketches more, so keep an eye out! ;D

3 comments:

  1. Guuuuuuurl, how do you get such movement in those lines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some mighty fine sketches my friend! I really love your figure drawing ones. You really have that sense of shape and motion going on.

    ReplyDelete