Friday, April 26, 2013

Big News!

As I mentioned previously, I got my very first freelance job!  I was one of three students selected to help with a big announcement.  Basically my school is partnering with ToonBoom and the first to be deemed a Center of Excellence!  This is exciting news, and to top it off they announced a new scholarship for high school students to receive a full ride for the CCAD College Preview program.

Our job was to create 3 animations for the event.  We split the work so that I did the designs, Don and Andrea created the rigs, and then we each animated one character.

Here were some of my initial sketches:

(Angela An)

 (Dana Turtle)

 (Monica Day)


And the final designs:

Overall, it was a lot of fun and pretty surreal meeting the people we made caricatures of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment